Language Arts: A~~ 94%
Algebra 1: A+ ~~ 99%
Reading: A~~ 94%
Science: A+ ~~ 111%
Social Studies: A ~~ 96%
Spelling: A+ ~~ 100%
Penmanship: A+ ~~ 103%
Homework: A+ ~~ 100%
Please note I am in 7th grade doing Algebra 1 which is freshman/sophmore math.
Yes I know I am smartical, nerdy, geeky and all that but getting good grades is easy. All you have to do is actually do your homework and turn it in on time. Plus, common sense helps a lot. Tell Taylor I can tutor him in his math if he needs the help, LOL.
My 15-page report is coming along well. It is required to be 2250 words so people can't cheat. I have done 350 words so far and I only spent a hour on it. Another thing has come up again. I have a 100 point page report in science due the same day as my research paper.
My book report and my other science paper were finished very easily and I'm positive I got a good grade considering looking at other peoples.
When I'm done with my research paper, I'll copy & paste it so you guys can read it.
CYA L8T3RZ,
S3th: th3 aw3som3 on3

2 comments:
Hey, I'll let Taylor know!! Good job with the grades. Keep it up.. Scholarships baby!!!
Man, you remind me of myself at your age. :) Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment