Monday, April 20, 2009

Homework OverLoad!!

My teacher just announced last week we have a 15- page report due in 3 weeks. It is supposed to be a Historic Novella based on a certain time period. I chose WW2 from 1941, Pearl Harbor, til 1945, the bombing of Hiroshima.

 My story is going to be about Paul Tibbets, the guy who dropped the bomb on Japan's central military base. It is going to start out when Japan attacks Pearl Harbor and his best friend dies.
Then I am going to write about important battles and how Tibbets becomes the one to bomb Hiroshima. This project is worth 1/4 of my social studies grade and 1/2 my writing grade!

On the same day my science teacher said there is a 3-page report  on a science article due in a week.That won't be too hard because I have done many of them( plus I cheat a little, I double space my lines and use 15 font).

I also have a 2 page book report due in a week talking about how my character emotional and physically matures. My book is Brisingr and my character is going to be Eragon. It should'nt be that hard, can it? Along with that, I need a diorama showing an important event in the book. 

Yep. Thats just me being awesome and surviving the end of 7th grade. What do you remember about the 7th grade?

1 comment:

Kris said...

I remember that it was certainly a lot harder than grade school. But I loved being with the older kids. I did get picked on because I was the lowly 7th grader, but I survived.
Good luck with all of your homework. Because you are so awesome, it will all be a breeze to you.