Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am back!

I told you I'll be back to blogging again!
Feel free to visit anytime!~~~

Thanks, seth

8 comments:

Alan said...

You are totally Awesome!!! You forgot to mention what a COOL Grandpa you have. That's right...Papa Mac.

Love You-

Kris said...

Yes, you are awesome. You are a great example to all of your cousins. Being the oldest cousin brings a great responsibility to you, everyone looks up to you, and will always look up to you. You're my # 1 grandson, and I love you. Keep being wonderful.

Kris said...

Oh, and BTW I love your profile pic. Totally cool !!!

JoLynn said...

I have to agree with your grandpa and grandma on the you are awesome. Love you tons nephew

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Welcome back to bloggy world. Have fun fighting for computer time with me while we are both trying to both. ha ha.

hmm, might be time to consider another computer and internet connection in the near future...

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I meant trying to blog. ha ha

Anonymous said...

hey man, this is Nick! How's life in your state? I hope the weather is better cuz it snowed today =( I play runescape and i update my blog often AND i check my e-mail every day, so keeping in touch wont be a problem =) Stay cool Seth, u rock!
-Nick your buddy

Anonymous said...

You forgot to put RuneScape Player in,"Me and my Awesome Ways" =)