Tuesday, May 5, 2009

April showers bring May flowers... not in Tucson

Hey! I thought I should make my first post in May. As almost all of you know that my Birthday is the 18th (That is just a hint). Some of the things I like include cash, gift cards, the Dallas Cowboys and video games. Please note I have a 7 week break so I'll be needing some money( hint hint).  These are the things that i spent my 120 dollars on last year:

Scooter: the 50$ bill
Scout equipment: 20 dollars
Scout camp: 20 bucks, for the soda/candy that I needed to survive
Stuff from Fry's: about 30$

Yep that is it. Please make checks out to Seth Powell.
By now you have probably noticed my title is totally off topic of what I wrote.

2 comments:

Troy said...

How about I send you a money tree? Sounds like you need one. LOL

HayLee said...

your getting old. Buying things. Crazy. I'll be down soon. Yay!